Spiga

Astigmatism Doesn't Respond to Dietary Changes?

One of the main reasons I have been excited about fasting to cleanse my body and going Raw Vegan is to improve my eyes. I posted about this on a Raw Food forum, and one of the responses was that astigmatism will not respond to dietary changes due to it being a problem with the shape of one's eyes.

A girl gets tired of having to constantly wear glasses or contacts in order to see. So many glasses have been broken over the years, because I'm so active. And wearing contacts while I'm active, in order to not break anymore glasses, just feels unnatural. Glasses are fashionable, but with my strong prescription, I don't know if their being fashionable outweighs the fact that my eyes are very weak and gets weaker each year.

I was disappointed and am still a little. At the same time, now I have the drive to really experiment with this!