Cravings are gone. On a scale of 0-10, it's at a 0 when, on day 2, my craving level was hovering around from 8-10. It was extremely hard to get through yesterday.
I had an intense bowel movement this morning. The odor was foul. The movement was gentle. I was surprised at the amount. My stomach did feel cramped a little. I'm considering getting an enema. Maybe it will help with the detox.
My left eye got red. There's still a tingly sensation in the eye and a little pain. It's also the same eye where I sustained a corneal abrasion a couple of years ago with pain that lasted for weeks.
There's pain on the left side of my neck.
Mom said I stink really badly for a girl. Thanks mom! She also asked me whether or not I ate throughout the day. I told her "no." Now I'm considering avoiding the family as much as possible for the duration of this fast.