I'm feeling so down today. It's not lethargy. I'm just feeling "blah." I didn't really eat much this Thanksgiving.
The food tasted great. At some point, I just felt like I had enough. I'll only eat dinner to join the family. I guess what I'm feeling is disconnected.
I didn't realize how much food was the focus during the holidays for me. Now that my diet is more healthy, food don't really appeal to me as much. What's really appealing to me now are just fruits. The flavors from fruits are just right for me.
My mom made a dessert made of corn and coconut yesterday. She said it wasn't sweet enough, and my brother said it tasted like water. The flavors were okay to me, and it tasted fairly sweet to me as well. My tastebuds have altered so much since the last water fast.
For some reason, I feel like an outsider in my family because of my inability to enjoy the same foods they do.