Return of Hunger?
Ok. I have not ate in over 20 days. I'm not sure if true hunger has returned or the thought of not having ate for so long, because all of a sudden, I was hugging a tangerine. At first, the little tangerine was in my hand and then I was slowly waving it under my nose. It smelled so sweet, and its little dimples look so cute. So I hugged it while smiling to myself.
My baby brother came in the kitchen, looked at me, looked at the tangerine in my embrace and then let me know he'd leave me alone.
This could spell the end of the water fast. But I think I'll wait it out for today. I can't tell if it's true hunger or as mentioned, the thought of having abstained from food for so long.
Sleep
I like sleeping in. I like cuddling in my blanket and nudging my little pup until she growls at me to stop -- my favorite morning activity. Now with the fast, recently, I sleep at most 3 hours. Today, I slept around 4am and woke up at around 5am.
My mom asked me why I was awake so early. Although my bed, my blanket and my pup were all wondering why I was no longer cuddling with them, I just had to get up and use up some energy. I went for a 5 mile walk. I felt so refreshed.